Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday Night!

How was everyone's weekend?
I am behind on reading everyone's blogs but I will get around to it this week. 

We didn't do much other than hang out & go out to eat as usual.
 
We did look at some homes for sale in Vegas and I was very shocked at how
affordable the homes are. We found several 5 BR homes for less than $150k.
We even found an apartment complex for sale with 8 units for $109k.
It's probably in the hood though. LOL!
I did find my dream home for only $3.5 million!
 
 Love the pool!
 
Look at this kitchen!
 
And this ceiling in the dining room!
  When I hit the lotto, this is so mine!


I also discovered the Draw Something app and I am addicted!
Does anyone else play this game?

2 comments:

  1. I play! So fun! My name is mlco33.... And that house is ah-mazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on Draw Something but artistic skills suck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS