Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'm Alive!

I haven't forgotten yall, just haven't had much to blog about!

I'm painting the office this week & going to Ikea this weekend to pick up my new office decor! 
So I will be posting some pics this week *promise*!

 Have yall seen this bumper sticker?

The lady who came up this is from Hinesville, GA & she says she's not racist.
Although, the correct spelling would be RENEGE if that was the case.
I am just so shocked that anyone would put this on their car.
Even if you don't like Obama, this takes it to another level.

In other news...I did some googling to find out what clubs would be fun to go to in Vegas for New Years. And we've decided we won't be clubbing! The cover charges start at $125 per person!!
No thanks! We'll be partying in the street with the rest of the poor people! lol!

And I've added Shahs of Sunset to my Sunday night list.
 Have yall watched this?
I am so not a fan of GG!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS