Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekend Recap

I'm doing a phone dump weekend recap since 
I fail miserably at taking my real camera with me!

Friday night hubby had the guys over. 
While I sat in the office editing pics, they decided to go to 
the grocery store to load up on snacks.
Never send men to the grocery store or you end up with this:

When men go grocery shopping!

I was working on pics for my friend's baby who turned 6 months old.
She's a cutie!
This is a pic of my monitor in case you're wondering.
Cutie Patootie!

Saturday my mom & I went shopping. 
While in Wal-mart I came across this.
At first I thought, WTH!
Then I remembered all of my experiences with bland food & thought this was a good idea.
 Although I would feel kind of weird whipping out my own seasoning at a restaurant!
Seasoning to go!

Saturday night hubby & I had dinner at Bonefish Grill.
We typically don't go to seafood places because I don't eat ANY seafood. 
But it's new here, and hubby likes seafood, and I knew they'd have chicken or steak! 
Bonefish Grill was fabulous!
Great atmosphere, great waitress, & great food.
I even tried their bang bang shrimp.
It was my first time trying shrimp- and I am not a fan.
(Hubby says it was the bomb!)
My steak was good though! lol

bang bang shrimp

 We will be going back for their happy hour specials!
Bonefish Grill Happier Hour!

Sunday was our friend's 30th Birthday.
We went to a bar & grill called the Suite.
They have a live dj, food, & drinks.
I got there before hubby & his friends so I ordered some cheesesticks.
When they get there they tell me they saw a rat in the same place 3 days prior.
EWWW!
So I wasn't thrilled about eating my cheesesticks at all.
The place was kind of dark so I tried to take a decent pic of the table decor.
Kami's 30th!

And then just bc LWLH blogged about how much she hates putting laundry away I decided to post a pic of my horrible closet. I don't mind washing or drying clothes either, but putting them away is a pain in the ass! I leave them in the basket or dump them on my closet floor! 
Don't judge! I know this is terrible!
LC's messy ass closet!
And in other great news...
I GET TO WORK FROM HOME!
YAY!
They told us Friday & I am SO happy!
I will be doing the same job but at least it will be from home.
They will be coming out within the next 2 weeks to get everything set up 
so I have to repaint & redecorate since I will be in this room 8 hours a day!

2 comments:

  1. So great you get to work from home. I never jnewyoucould get spices to go! Haha so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Bonefish!! The Bang Bang tacos are fab! I haven't been in a while but now I'm gonna have to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS