I know you're thinking what the hell does that title mean.
Y'all...this couldn't wait for Saturday.
I was in tears laughing at this video!
And yes, as I am not afraid to admit that while I sat in my chair & watched this entire video,
I tried to move my cheeks like that.
And guess what happened?
Not a damn thing!
I don't know how she does it!
BTW, when I got to work Monday morning I was offered a promotion.
It's basically the same job but I'm moving from a specialist 3 to 4!
More money to save for hawaii & vegas!

Woo hoo! Congrats on the promotion!
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely hilarious! Also congrats on your promotion and getting to work from home full-time. I work from home 2 days a week now and I love it!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure my hubs would love if I could move my ass like that...haha :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the promotion
:)