I've had some time to try all of all the colors in the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay.
I can honetly say I do love all the colors.
However, everytime I wear the color VERVE, by the end of my 8 hour work day,
it looks like my eye lids have been sweating!
I absolutely hate how it looks!
I don't wear an eye shawdow primer, and I never have.
But I guess I will have to.
A lot of people swear by the Primer Portion by Urban Decay so I might go that route.
Do you wear primer?
If so, which brand do you recommend?
*not compensated for this post.


I have the same problem...my eye lids get really oily and then my shadows will crease ! I personally like MAC primer more than Urban Decay.
ReplyDeleteI need lots of tips on makeup, I am a complete dumb dumb when it comes to that stuff.
ReplyDeleteI think I will try the MAC primer!!
ReplyDeleteLWLH, YouTube is mhy best friend for that reason! lol
Primer really does help, I agree about the MAC one, I think the UD is a little thin.
ReplyDelete