Friday, March 2, 2012

Vote for Candis!

My friend's daughter is in a PROMathon & needs some votes!
And I am mean...she is in some serious need of some votes.


Candis is new to the school, was just told she'd be graduation in a few months, so they have not had much time to save for prom & graduation. Her mom, one of my best friends, was diagnosed with a rare cancer a few years ago so she hasn't been able to work. So money is tight!
Any help would be appreciated!

Please click HERE  to read more about the PROMathon 
& to vote for Candis!!

Please tweet "@MashChicago I vote for #Candis as the 2012 PROMathon Queen!"

Thank you & Have a Great Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I voted! Also I wanted to tell you that my camera is a Nikon D7000. I had the Nikon D80 prior and I can't even believe how much of an upgrade it was considering it's not that big of a price difference. I also sold my D80 for almost what we paid for it so it helped the price increase.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS