Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Random Pics


Sorry yall I have nothing!
I spent all of Monday night watching Pawn Stars.
So instead of boring you with my recap on the various pawns, I'm going to post some random pics of some friends & I over the last few years.

Friends since 2006
Friends since 2004


Friends since 1997



Friends since 1996








Friends since 1996
Friends since 1993

Friend since 1983!

After looking at all these pics I've realized a few things:
I wear a lot of black.
I need a new hairstyle.
I need new makeup.
And that I have fabulous friends!

(disclaimer: I left out pics of some very good friends only bc I 
didn't have any on my harddrive @ the time of this post!!)

And in other news, we may not be going to NOLA for St Pattys. Boo!
We realized it would probably be best if we saved our money for Hawaii & Vegas.
It sucks being responsible sometimes...But it will be worth it in the end! ;) 

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS