For Valentine's Day hubby splurged and got me some new items from Estee Lauder.
One item I was surprised about was their lip gloss.
He got me Mod Poppy shimmer from their Pure Color line!
And I am in love.
$22.50 does seem like a lot of money for lip gloss, but it so worth it.
Very shimmery, not too thick, not too thin, and the perfect shine!
As always, I love that everything has that gold touch to it.
I remember being a young girl and my friend's mom worked at Estee Lauder, and we loved playing with all her loot. I loved the shiny gold compacts and thought it was so "fancy."
If you want to splurge on yourself one day, try this lip gloss!
I will add that some people hate the smell of their products.
I actually like it, so it doesn't bother me much.
I would have posted a pic of my lips, but I thought it would be too weird!
(I was NOT compensated for this post!)


Such a pretty color!
ReplyDelete