I was going to use this post to guest post on another blog & just realized I never used it.
So I decided to share with my wonderful readers...
BTW, welcome to all my new readers!
I appreciate you all! :)
So I decided to share with my wonderful readers...
BTW, welcome to all my new readers!
I appreciate you all! :)
Who doesn't love a good cake?
Anytime my hubby & I host a party or event the first thing I like to do is contact my local bakery (or cakery) and have them whip me up something good.
Here are a few cakes I've ordered for various events!
This was for my 32nd birthday.
The theme of course was "Sweet 16...the Sequel!"
This cake was for our Ugly Sweater Christmas party.
I loved this ugly sweater the baker created for us!
This was for our 80s party!
This cake just blew everyone away.
One guest actually picked up the "controller" because he thought it was real.
![]() |
| Yes, it's alll cake! :) |
Hungry now? :)



all those cakes are freaking amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the Sweet Sixteen...The Sequel thing. What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteAnd that 80s cake is fan-friggin-tastic!