Thursday, February 23, 2012

Random

I have been super busy with taxes this week. 
I always wait til the last minute to get everything in order.
 It's been super fun! <--insert sarcasm.

I have an interview tomorrow for a work at home position.
Same job, just working from home.
I've already applied & been denied for 12 jobs with the company I am at now...
and that's just for the last 8 weeks!
So I am beyond annoyed right now.


Have yall heard of that old wives tale that says:
If a family photo suddenly falls, it means death?
One of our pictures just suddenly fell for no reason, so now we're worried.
Seems silly I know, but nonetheless, we're paranoid now!

And since a post is no fun without a picture...
 pic of me & my bestie on St Patty's Day a few years ago.


Savannah, GA is so much fun for St Patty's Day!
They go all out with parades, dying the river green, & it's just one big party!
This year though we plan to go to New Orleans!
Do you celebrate St Patty's Day?

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard that Old Wives Tale but now I'll be paranoid too...
    I'm so jealous that y'all are going back to NOLA! Can you please pack me in your suitcase??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooooooo New Orleans will be so fun for you guys! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS