Sorry for the week long hiatus! But I'm back now!
Sometimes you just need a break from all forms of social media.
I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve, I have to catch up on everyone's blog so if you see several comments from me at one time, don't think I'm a blog stalker. ;)
New Year's Eve we threw a last minute party at our house.
We had a great time counting down to 2012.
We had 11 people stay over!
The next morning my friend made delicious bacon, egg, & cheese sandwiches, fruit, & banana shakes!
Someone yelled say "Queso" and this is how you look if you say Queso! lol
Had to put the kids at the kiddie table!
Yummy food!
Pic is a bit blurry, but this is us enjoyin breakfast with our friends!
Monday we all went out to Chilli's for a friend's birthday dinner.
I know I've said this before, but I just love their southwestern egg rolls.
And then it was back to work on Tuesday. Not much to say about that other than I'm ready for the MLK 3 day weekend already.
Wednesday I met with a client & book her wedding for this May. Afterwards hubby & I went out to dinner at our friend's restaurant. Yummy Korean food! I've got to take pics next time we go. If you've never had Korean food you are missing out!
Thursday we just hung out at the house.
Friday we went to the movies with some friends to see "The Devil Inside."
I don't want to giveaway too much in case anyone is planning to see it.
But I didn't think it was that great. Yes there were parts that I screamed & jumped at, but overall it wasn't as scary as the commercials led on.
I love horror movies, but I haven't found any that have really scared me like the original Exorcist, although I was young when I first watched that.
Yesterday I shot an engagement session, did some shopping, then went to Auburn to eat at Five Guys with a friend. Their burgers & vinegar fries are the bomb!
When I got back, hubby & I redboxed Change Up.
This movie was hilarious! I cracked up the entire time.
And today I have no idea what we're going to do. It feels like a lazy day though.
Have a great week all, time for me to go catch up on everyone's blogs, answer emails, check FB, etc.








What a fun NYE!!
ReplyDeleteI got Change-Up from the Redbox but the disc was messed up so I only got to see the first scene in the nursery and then it stopped working :( I hope to get it again soon!
What a fun New Years...I would have loved to have a big party but we were lames who just chilled and drank at my sisters :)
ReplyDelete