Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thanks Latina Mom Bloggers!!

Recently I won a $50 giftcard to Home Depot from the fabulous Vanessa 
at De Su Mama courtesy of Latin mom Bloggers!
If you haven't read her blog- go now! :)


So Now I am debating on what to purchase!

Here are some items I have in mind.

We need a new kitchen faucet. 
I just can't believe how expensive these are!




We also need a new faucet for the guest bathroom, this one looks interesting.


We actually need to replace the ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms too!
I'd also like to replace all the brass door knobs with bronze knobs.

The kitchen faucet needs to replaced first because it leaks and drives me crazy! But I want to get one we really like-and one that doesn't cost $600!  
The gift certificate doesn't expire so I have some time to decide.

2 comments:

  1. Go for the kitchen sink one since that one that bothers you most, but I do love that second one you chose, that one looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too, but damn those kitchen faucets are pricey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS