I bought this awesome book at TJ Maxx for $8.
It's called Memento.
It's basically a huge journal with varying questions like, "What was your room like when you were a kid," "Describe your wedding day," "What sort of student were you in school?"
It's an almost 200 page journal.
The idea came from the author who said his dad died unexpectedly one day & while going through his things, he found an old journal that he had given his dad. He asked him to write down stories about his life and various memories that they never talked about. He was SO happy to have this and read things about his dad he never knew. When telling other people about it, everyone said they wish they had this for their parents.
What a great idea!
Hubby plans to buy one for his mom & dad and I want to get one for him & my brother.
You can also order one from Chronicle Books for $20...but check your local TJ Maxx first! I think everyone should get one for their parents or for yourself if you have kids.
I absolutely love this idea!

Love this idea, I will def. have to get this for my mom. :)
ReplyDelete