Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge: Christmas Wish List

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge:
Christmas Wish List


Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge


I'm going to make this a materialist post.
I mean, we all want world peace right? 
So with that said, here's my material girl list.


A vacation to Tahiti

Not this bag in particular, but a Gucci bag would be nice!

A badass pair of Christian Loubitons
Where would I wear them? 
Vegas of course!

Canon Mark 5D II
MAC palette & pigments
(this image is of the coastal scents palette)

And what I want above ALL else, is to get pregnant!
I can't even begin to tell you my frustration with this. 
But I'll save all that for another post.

3 comments:

  1. i have an ipad and i love it! but Tahiti is at the top of my travel list and i need a new camera so bad! great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An ipad is at the top of my list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love all those things too! :)
    Good luck on the baby making, Big Man are throwing the idea around but are thinking of waiting till after our big honeymoon in July.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS