Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Weekend Recap

I am so sad that the holidays are over! 
I really do love all the holiday music, the decor, the shopping, etc!

Friday we decided to throw a small last minute Christmas get together. We had several friends over and a few kids. The kids put on a show & sang for us. Unfortunately my karaoke machine stopped working after the first kid sang, oh well!
Hubby looked so festive in his red & green! 
And the kids were adorable with allll of their singing!


Christmas Eve after shopping & lunch, the hubby and I rented some movies & sipped on egg nog. We watched Super 8 & Horrible Bosses. I thought both were great!

Christmas morning hubby & I exchanged gifts and then went to my family's house to eat & exchange more gifts. Hubby got me a CHI curling iron which I've been wanting for 2 years now. He also got me some make-up brushes & perfume. I gave him a Michael Kors watch, clothes, & a year membership for Xbox Live. My brother got me a cheetah print coat from Nordstrom's, my mom got us a new set of pots & pans, and she gave hubby a new jacket. We got my brother a GA coat, a watch case, a gift card, ipad case and my mom a coat and purse. SHe was cracking up because we put some new socks in her purse since she always gets everyone socks. Hubby laughed his ass off because my mom wrapped his socks in a mary kay gift bag. The woman believes in recycling, what can we say? lol! My brother also got us some crazy gifts from the "as seen on tv" aisle. Hubby loves that crap!



After Christmas with my family we went to the hubby's parent's house.
They bought SO many gifts, especially for hubby's little cousin Kayla. 
The best part of the day was when she opened her DS. She cried she was so happy!
We got his parents a giftcard to Cheesecake Factory and they were thrilled.
We all love eating there!

After we got home we realized we didn't take any pics of us together. So we decided to put the camera on the fireplace and put the self timer on. We ended up with so many pics of just him or just me, as the other tried to run & hop in the picture! lol! 
We literally have 26 pictures like this:


Another wonderful Christmas for the books! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I want to get a Chi...it's hard to tame this curls with any other straightener.

    Glad you had a wonderful Christmas and I love the pics of you and the hubs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww looks great ! Hope you and the hubby have a happy new year !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS