Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Card Carousel





Linking up with the Christmas Card Carousel today to show you our Christmas Card.

Excuse the quality of the image please!
I scanned it in & this is out it came out.



The back won't scan properly because it's white, but the message says:

'Tis the Season to Believe!

Merriest Wishes to
You & Yours!

Go link up or check out the carousel, there are some very pretty cards out there!

5 comments:

  1. Aww! I love your Christmas card! You look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture and I love the blue and red card. So pretty!

    Thank you for joining in the fun. Hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. L-O-V-E this card! The design and colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for step by mi blog!! you have a beautiful Christmas card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS