Friday night hubby & I went to dinner at a place called River City Grill. We thought the food must be great because the parking lot is always so full.
We both ordered steak which mine was dry (& I ordered it medium well).
Baked potato was dry.
Corn on the cob tasted like a sock.
How do you mess up corn on the cob?
So when the waiter asked us how it was...
hubby being the good person that he is, said it was ok.
hubby being the good person that he is, said it was ok.
Me being the blunt person that I am, said "actually it was awful."
I did add that I knew it wasn't his fault. But damn it, they need to know the truth!
As we were leaving, we figured out why the parking lot was so full. There was a church behind the place. LOL! Why it's located in a shopping center is beyond me.
Hubby got sick after dinner. Threw up, started sweating, and was in bed by 10pm.
Yeah, so we won't be going back. Ever.
Saturday of course we were glued to the TV watching LSU v. AL.
I've NEVER seen a game where all the points scored were by field goals only.
But hey, whatever it takes I guess!
My brother bought a new car Saturday.
I like her.
She goes reeeeally fast.
Sunday we went Cracker Barrel with a group of friends.
Delicious of course!
The guys watched football at our house and I went to my friend's house to snap some pics of her cute 3 month old baby! I'll post a few pics here soon once I finish editing them.
How was everyone's weekend?


It is seriously hard to eff up corn on the cob. Hope your hubby feels better.
ReplyDelete