Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ornament Swap!

Have I mentioned how much I love blog swaps? If you know of any, please drop me a line and let me know! I am currently signed up for 2. I blogged about the nail polish swap- which the deadline to sign up is this Wednesday, 11/9! 

And now there's an ornament swap going on!
YAY!
 Go sign up!

 This weekend is going to be hectic!
I have to go to Atlanta for my friend's kid's 1st birthday party.
Aren't they adorable!


And then rush back to get ready for my first book club that I am hosting that evening!
Our first book is The Upside of the Downlow.
It's a memoir of a pastor's wife.
Turns out her husband was cheating..with women..and men. He then committed suicide.
But it's not about bashing him. It's about how God helped her overcome all of the struggles she went through because of that situation. And, the author is actually coming over! YAY!


I am so proud of Yolanda for writing this. I am sure she went through a lot. I can't even imagine.
But I do know one thing- this could definitely be a Lifetime movie!

In other news, the hubby's mom was in a car accident Monday night.
She was t-boned from the passenger side.Luckily she's ok. She's sore & has whiplash.
We'll find out more after they do additional testing.If you pray, please send a prayer up for my MIL.

And finally, to end this with a laugh...Hubby gave me this and said it reminded him of us because it's half & half ice cream. LOL! Gotta love him!
 (excuse crappy quality, taken with cell phone)

4 comments:

  1. I signed up for the nail polish swap now I think I definitely need to sign up for the ornament swap sounds like lots of fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out girl!
    Your the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn ur stuff looks so professional. You should be a web-designer or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sign up Erica!
    No problem LW!
    @Mike- I got the template from TCBOTB! I'm definitely not a web designer! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS