Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November Birchbox


In my November Birchbox I received:

Keratase beautifying oil for hair
Anastasia Hydrafull Gloss in sugar pink
Guerlain Shalimar Initial Eau De Parfum
Thymes Eucalyptus Body Lotion
Thymes Kimono Rose Body Lotion
2 coasters? <-- WHY?


I think I'm over Birchbox. Nothing has really thrilled me to be honest.
I think I'll wait for the December box but if there's nothing good, I'm gonna just cancel it.


I finally decided to go ahead and order this dress from Nordstrom's...even though they pissed me off. lol.  I couldn't pass up a good deal. It was 50% off, so good thing I waited! I got it for $74! 
WOOT WOOT!



If the above dress doesn't work out, I'm going to order this one below.
Hubby thinks it might be better for dancing anyways, since it's more flowy.

Update on MIL.
She's doing great! In fact, she went right back to work the next day!
Car is in the shop and was damaged pretty bad though. Hopefully it can be repaired.

And I know a lot of you may not be hip-hop fans. But I definitely am.
I was sad to hear about Heavy D passing.
He was only 44! 
RIP.

Did anyone else see the SNL Kardashian skit?




Hilarious!

3 comments:

  1. Love the dress choice!
    I have never tried Birchbox and I'm not sure I ever will but I got a Thyme's Kimono Rose gift set from the BF's parents last Christmas and I love it!!
    The Kardashian spoof was hilarious! I loved Kristen Wiig as Kris Jenner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I haven't tried any Thyme's products yet so the jury is still out! And yes, Kristen Wiig was HILARIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard alot of people having mixed reviews on their Birchboxes. I'm too much of a cheapass to pay for stuff I won't like.

    So sad about Heavy D, and very surprising.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS