Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend Recap

We had a lazy weekend. We redboxed Zookeeper Friday night & it just cracked me up. I think Kevin James is so funny. I often wondered what Bebe would say to me if she could take.


Saturday was my mom's 59th birthday! My brother & I took her out to lunch and came back to my house to hang out and eat cake.  Next year we're planning a big cruise to Hawaii for her 60th. I am so excited about that! We wanted to go to Korea but it is just way too expensive (Hawaii is too but it's cheaper than Korea).  The 60th birthday is a big deal for Koreans, like the 50th birthday for Americans. We're going to try & get her sisters to meet us in Hawaii. 

Ice Cream cake from Bruster's...yum!

 Happy Birthday to you!

 Make a wish!

 Yes please, I'll definitely have a slice!

 mom & brother enjoyin the cake!

Saturday night we reboxed Lincoln Lawyer.
OMG, fabulous movie with a great twist at the end! 
And who doesn't LOVE Mathew McConaughey?
Oh and Reese's ex is in the movie too!


This morning we went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel again. When I was leaving, some lady pulled up so close to try and get my parking spot that I couldn't even move my car. Talk about annoyed! I was pointing for the driver to move back and give me space, and I refused to move til she moved back. She finally did because I just patiently sat there til she backed up. #annoyed

And guess who my new BFF is? Oprah! 
She tweeted something about tune into OWN to watch some show, and I tweeted her that we didn't have OWN and she tweet me back and said "Y not?" I replied that our cable provider doesn't provide OWN. And that was it. LOL! I was shocked to get a tweet from Oprah! 




I also wanted to let yall know that one of the blogs I follow is having a giveaway for a Pink Clarisonic Skin Brush! I want one so bad but they are a bit pricey. You must follow her blog though, she is hilarious! She has great style, but she cracks me up with the her writing style.
Click HERE to enter!

Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS