I just LOVE blog swaps!
This is the second one I've participated in.
The first one was a pink swap in which I received this:
Loved all those pink items!
My second swap was the Halloween Blog Swap was hosted by Rachel & Star
Thanks ladies for hosting this!
Thanks ladies for hosting this!
I was paired with Jess from Pretty Physicist!
This is when I first opened the package!
I got the cutest pumpkin pot holders!
I love kitchen towels...I don't use them though.
They're purely for decorative purposes only.
So this went right on my stove!
Super cute tissue packs!
These are always useful...they went right in my car!
A Happy Halloween banner!
Now I just have to figure out how to hang it from my fireplace.
Some chocolate goodies!
(These may or may not be already gone! ha!)
All my new loot!
I love all my items! :)
Thanks Jess!!
Now I am ready the Christmas blog swap! So who's hosting?

You got some great stuff!! I got mine yesterday but haven't put together the post yet.
ReplyDeleteI say you should host the Christmas swap ;)
I would love to, but I don't have that many followers! I can't wait to see what everyone else got!
ReplyDeletewow, you got so many cute things! I love the kitchen towels and banner! thanks for participating in our swap!!
ReplyDeleteLove all the stuff you got! I wonder where she got that banner from? Its awesome! I want to do a Chrstmas Swap, too! Let me know if you find any good ones! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with us and participating in our swap!
That banner is too cute!
ReplyDelete