I FINALLY get to be a GUEST at a wedding next month instead of the photographer! Hallelujah!
I am so excited to be able to dress up, eat, drink, & dance at a wedding without having to work.
So now I've been searching everywhere for a dress- that is decently priced. I love several dresses I found online at Nordstrom...but good googly moogly, those things are expensive.
I may go with something I already have in the closet that I wore only once.
But here are some of the others I am thinking about...
Love the color of this one!
Love the bow on the shoulder!
This one is on sale, so it's a strong maybe.
I adore the sparkles on this one, but it may be too much for the wedding I'm attending!
I love this color but this is one of those I'll have to try it on first!
Again, I like the color & cut, but this will have to be tried on first!
LOVE this one but kind of pricey!
(all images via Nordstrom)
Looks like I'll be making a road trip to Atlanta soon!







I LOVE the 2nd one! And it's on sale?? Definitely try it on because it's super cute!!! I also love the 3rd and the last ones! Good luck finding something :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE the 5th one !!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! I think I'm going to go to Atlanta soon and try them on!!
ReplyDelete