I am annoyed with Kelly Osbourne calling Christina Augilera fat.
Really Kelly?
Yes, Christina has gained weight, but so what!
Guess what people...it happens.
I give Kelly credit...she has lost major weight & looks good, but don't forget where you came from Kelly:
And yes Christina, you were wrong for talking smack about Kelly...but the weight you have gained isn't all that bad. It's ok to have curves. In fact, to me you look better with a little weight on ya!
Not the most flattering pics of Christina...but I wouldn't call her fat!





If Christina is fat, I'm a whale! I think Kelly looks great but she has no right to be rude about anyone else's weight after what she went through with ridicule from the public and others. And you're right, Christina looks just fine with the "extra weight"
ReplyDeleteIKR, I feel the same way! If they call her fat then Im screwed! lol
ReplyDeleteI agree. Someone gave kelly this thing that makes her things she's way more important than she is and I am shocked at the people that take her opinions seriously.
ReplyDelete