Friday, October 28, 2011

Aint that the Truth?!!


Random blog alert..

I forgot to mention that hubby surprised me with some perfume last week. 
I've never heard of it, but it smells good!


 Love me some hubby, he is so sweet!

So in prepartion for this wedding, I've already contacted one of my friends that works at MAC to do my eye makeup. Whenever I have a big party or event to go to, I love to have my eye make up done. I don't get the whole face done bc I am pretty happy with doing my own foundation, blush, etc. Plus it's cheaper. They usually want you to buy at least $30 worth of product, sometimes less depending on the artist. Most aren't sticklers for this, so I may pay $20 for some lashes and keep it movin. lol.

So I LOVE how all the girls at MAC are so creative with their makeup. I haven't had a need to have any wild colors so I typically go with a simple smokey eye or neutral colors. 

This is a bad pic of me (hate the angle), but the eye makeup was fabulous.  I asked for the Kim Kardashian smokey eye! I'm not a fan of the neutral lip (on myself) though.
This was is probably my fav bc they also did my eyebrows. It completes the look in my opinion! Make sure you have them do your eyebrows if you ever get your eye make up done!

This is me & my girl DD!


This is back in 2008 for my friend's 30th birthday party.
I was loving that red hair!
We went to the MAC counter in Tampa and that was the first time I had a guy do my makeup & he did a great job! I told him the dress I was wearing had red & yellow in it, and he said he knew what to do!
(see what I mean abut the eyebrows)

So I lied earlier about the crazy colors....we threw an 80s party so it was my excuse to go crazy!
Here's what my friend came up with.
Pretty wild huh?
(again, look at the eyebrows!)

And this is just a random pic I took of myself today. 
BLAH! 
I need some make up help. 
I've watched countless youtube videos on this subject and I still can't get it.
This is a terrible pic. 
I have a terrible case of red eye bc I stare at a computer for 12+ hours a day.

Happy weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Talk about best smokey eye every ... AMAZING in that pic. I just wish I could do good eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Now if I could only learn how to do it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy weekend, aren't we all poor :-) stopping by from the followers fest, i'd love for you to visit my blog and check out the huge giveaway going on- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo, nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am horrible at doing my own makeup. I always try to do the smoky eye look and I end up looking like some one punched me in the face :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too...I won't even post those pics! lmao!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS