Saturday, October 29, 2011

YouTube Saturdays


The smokey eye tutorial.
There are SEVERAL on youtube. 


The 88 palette that a lot of girls talk about.
MUCH cheaper than trying to get  a palette from MAC.

Hubby and I are are headed to ATL today to hang out (& shop)! 
Hopefully I'll be coming back with a dress.

5 comments:

  1. I needed this :)
    Have fun in ATL, you can pick me a dress up to if ya want. I know were new blog friends but sharing is caring, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I got ya, no worries! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...Thanks tootz! :)

    P.S. You should set your email to 'show' in your profile so I can reply back to you in emails when we comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok tell me how to do that! LOL! I have it set to where all comments come to my phone but that's about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nevermind I think I figured it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS