Saturday, September 10, 2011

YouTube Saturdays

Since my Saturday posts are typically pre-scheduled...I think I'm going to start a "YouTube Saturday" trend. Basically I'm just going to post funny or interesting YouTube videos I've found.  If you want to link up or participate, feel free! :)

So here's the quicky image I came up with:


 And here's the interesting video I found....
Ekilps...the human beat box.


There's got to be a lot of spit on that microphone! Eww! lol
But isn't he great? I'm impressed...but what can do you with that kind of talent?
This video made me think of this guy from Police Academy!

Do yall remember him?

Please link up below if you have a fun YouTube Video to share!

If anyone else started this or has this on their blog, I'm not trying to steal your idea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS