Friday, September 9, 2011

House Par-tay!!

Have yall heard of House Party

Not the movie...
The website...

If you like throw parties, you need to sign up ASAP!

Here's an except from their website:

"House Party makes it easy to have a party in your own home and get exclusive access to awesome products for you and your friends. We provide the fun, you provide food, your friends and feedback and promise to have an amazing time.
Our parties are sponsored by the brands you love. By hosting, you and your guests get to try their products and receive an incredible Party Pack chock full of goodies! You don’t pay anything or sell anything. It’s a no-pressure party. Just tell us what you and your guests think."

So to sum it up, if you get selected to host a party, you will get things like coupons for free items from various sponsors. You & your friends then review the items & you upload pics & thoughts to the website. Sounds like fun! So since I love to throw parties, I figured why not. 

After yesterday's fire scare, I wanted to ask all you pet owners to make sure you have some type of notification on your door or window that lets people know you have a pet inside. You can order a free pet rescue window decal and it will let emergency personnel know that they need to save your pets. If you love your pets as much as I love mine, make sure they are protected.

The ASPCA will send you a free window decal. You can go to their website to order one now!



Don't yall love short weeks? I am ready for the weekend...
This Saturday I was supposed to be going to a  baby shower but our friends invited us to the Auburn vs Mississippi game! So we'll be heading to Auburn this weekend! I am SO excited. I've never been to an Auburn game & I know their fans have some serious team spirit. So I am looking forward to tailgating & rolling Toomer's Corner!

The only problem is what do I wear?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS