Friday night hubby & I went to see rise of the Planet of the Apes. I thought it was pretty good but wished there was more action towards the end.
SN: Is anyone else having major issues with uploading pics to blogger?
I absolutely hate it! It is driving me crazy.
Anyways, after hubby got off work we hung out & had friends over & watched Hall Pass. Can you say HILARIOUS! I told hubby, don't get any ideas bc that wold never happen! lol!
Today we went to visit hubby's grandparents. His grandmother is doing MUCH better! Thanks for any prayers! She is looking & feeling like her old self. Afterwards he went to my friend Kim's house to celebrate her son's 1st birthday! Isn't he adorable!!
Excuse picture quality,..this one was taken with my cell phone!
Is anyone a fan of True Blood? OMG I LOVE this series! This season has been so exciting! Tonight's show was crazy...I hope Jessica doesn't "meet the sun."






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!