Thursday, August 25, 2011

Laissez les Bons Temps Rouler

We officially booked our rooms for my birthday weekend in New Orleans next month! I LOVE that city! Thanks to my casino points in Vegas we got 2 nights at the W New Orleans. I am ready to go to Cafe Du Mode & have some coffee & a beignet.

I am so excited about our little weekend getaway!

I read on Jassi's Girl's blog about Kim Kardashian's wedding. It sparked my curiosity so I went to Geary'sBeverly Hills website to look at her wedding registry. All I can say is WOW! Why would one couple need so many vases? And why does anyone need ash trays that cost damn near $1000 to put out a cigarette?  I admit, I love to watch the Kardashian's but I think Kim & Kris's wedding wasn't about true love. That's just my opinion.  Khloe & Lamar seem more in love after only dating & getting married in 1 month! I can't wait to watch the wedding special in October though.



While we're on the topic of weddings, did anyone read/see the story about the girl who wore a 127 year -old wedding dress? It was first worn in 1884 my her great-great grandmother. I love that her family has that tradition. You don't see many brides do this. I shot one wedding where the bride wore her mother's dress. And she got married in the same church her mother & father had gotten married in.


1 comment:

  1. I do like Khloe & Lamar as well. They seem like the only "normal" ones lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS