Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Job...maybe?

I received the MOST exciting news today! It was typical Monday at work until I received an email saying I had been selected for a job interview for this Wednesday. I am beyond thrilled. I have been in the same department and the same position for almost 8 years. Which means I am ready for a change!

So after work I went straight to the mall to pick out a new dress & heels. I went home and dyed my Vegas blonde back to dark brown. Now I am working on my resume but my printer wont work! AGHH! So I will be making a visit to Fedex tomorrow to use their printers. How annoying!

I have a serious question though, is it inappropriate to NOT wear pantyhose in the summer? It is SO hot & humid here and thought of wearing hose already has me sweating! I can always take them off after the interview, but I am considering not even wearing them. I see executives walking around in dress suits with no hose all summer long so I am torn on this issue. What do you think?  I am leaning towards just-wear-them-and-stop-whining-and-take-them-off-afterwards.

I did google this topic and can't get a definite answer. Literally everywhere I searched, the answers varied. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. If you see others not wearing them I wouldn't, as long as your skirt is to your knees :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS