Thursday, August 18, 2011

Interview update

So the interview went great yesterday IMO. Well as great as it could. Do interviewers know that people are going to stumble across SOME of the questions? No matter how much you try to prepare, there's always a question that makes you stumble. Oh well, I did my best and now I have to wait 2-3 weeks for a reply.


My blackberry is slowly dying. I am so sad! I am a die hard blackberry fan.  But I do like all the new droids everyone has. Although I do know quite a few people who have droids with cracked screens bc they dropped them & they can't afford to pay the fee to replace them (even with insurance). So I am debating on what type of phone to get.  I'm with T-mobile so my choices are limited. What's your favorite phone? Does anyone have the HTC driod? That's the one I'm leaning towards.

I can't believe Christmas is about 4 months away! I have GOT to start shopping now. I say that every year but I really want to be prepared this year. I am thinking about getting my brother a nice watch case. I'd like to get him something personalized and "manly." lol! I was thinking of something like this:


For the hubby, I definitely want to get him some Vibrams. I know they are HIDEOUS but everyone says they are the most comfortable shoes. Do you know anyone who has these? My brother & several friends have them & they all say they are the most comfortable shoes ever. I'd probably get an all black pair so it wouldn't be too obvious!

Lots to do before the holidays!

Before I go, don't forget to check out my friend's blog! Mike is a HILARIOUS writer! Just depends on your sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS