How was everyone's weekend? I had a fabulous weekend with friends & fam.
Friday, the hubby & I stayed in and redboxed 2 movies:
Jumping the Broom
I loved the cast and loved this movie!
Unknown
You can't go wrong with Liam Neeson! This was very suspenseful!
Saturday my friend Shae hosted a dinner party. I forgot my camera so I have absolutely no pictures! But we ate good, drank good, & had a fabulous time!
Sunday, me, my sis-in-law, & my friends Lisa & Shae decided to take a mini road trip to Warm Springs, GA. We went a little dress boutique and did some serious shopping. They had dresses for less than $20 & accessories for less than $2.50.
Shopping worked up an appetite so we grabbed a quick lunch at a little place & noticed there were bags of water with pennies hanging in them. We asked the employees what that was about & they told us it kept flies away! Say what? So of course I came home & googled this theory and there are many links about this.
The lotus pond in front of the winery!
It just opened in February and it's small, but it was so worth the visit! We enjoyed some great wine and great conversation! Nothing like a day with the girls t put a smile on your face! :)






My parents have the bags with pennies in their garage and it really does keep the flies out!
ReplyDeleteI've been following for a while but I believe this is my first comment! I love your blog! I'm a GA girl too :)
If you wanna check it out, my blog is at: asoutherngirlblogs.blogspot.com
I'm so glad someone else has heard of the bags of water with pennies! I am definitely going to try it now that I have some confirmation! lol! :)
ReplyDeleteand thank you so much for following, I'm a new follower of your blog now!
ReplyDelete