I am so bad at this blog thing huh? I'm gonna break my Vegas trip into a few blogs so it's not just one long blog. :)
Well Vegas was fabulous of course! We stayed at the Planet Hollywood this time which was certainly different from the Venetian. It wasn't as fancy or new but we still enjoyed it. The room was free due to comps so I can't complain.
Well Vegas was fabulous of course! We stayed at the Planet Hollywood this time which was certainly different from the Venetian. It wasn't as fancy or new but we still enjoyed it. The room was free due to comps so I can't complain.
Day 1 in Vegas, hubby & I
Each room had different Hollywood themes from various movies. Ours featured Michael Douglas but I can't remember which movie.
Sorry, forgot to take pics BEFORE we settled in!
Each room had actual memorabilia from a movie.
I got lucky on day 1...I was playing the Wheel of Fortune slot machine and hit for $1000! I was beyond thrilled! lol! But I was quickly knocked back to reality when a lady hit on a machine that I had played earlier...she hit for $350k! Yeah, I was not happy. And then another person hit on a machine I had played on...he hit for $10MILLION. And then I hit the jackpot on another machine, but because I didn't bet the max I won $60, instead of $2500. Ahhh...that's Vegas for ya.
I cashed out immediately! :)
We spent a lot of time at the Cosmopolitan. One of the newest casinos in Vegas. It is SO pretty & I think I will be staying there next time!
Loved this bar @ the Cosmo
Such pretty details!
The Cosmo has a special right now that they aren't advertising. If you play $100 with your Cosmo player's card, you can go back to the front desk and get a credit of $100 from the casino! Awesome! So I gambled $200 for $100, but left with only $100. So lucky me, I at least evened out!
Now, time for me to catch up on all your blogs! I've missed reading about everyone!











Woot woot!!! Way to win, Chica! That's fantastic! So happy to hear you had a great time {so far}... I LOVE the cosmo too. Was it you that I was telling how I saw Damien Marley at their pool venue a month or so ago? AAA mazing! Can't wait for part 2!
ReplyDeleteOh! Totally forgot to add that, YES! I remember you telling me that you were a photographer! Send me your website! And give me some pointers! Haha! I'm totally self taught, but am having a blast. I would love {and NEED} any advice you are willing to share!
ReplyDeleteNo you didn't tell me about Damien Marley! Wow, love him ( & his whole family lol)! I just sent you an email with my photography info. Let me know what you think! :)
ReplyDelete