Saturday, July 23, 2011

Las Vegas {part 2}

These are the guys that accompanied us to Vegas. 
From l to r is my hubby, friend Qwan, brother, & friend Arod.

These 2 have been friends since they were kids. 
My brother is holding up a little card about the Holly Madison peep show.
I actually heard her show is good but we never got around to seeing any shows this time.

Me & my bff Lynda!
She lives in AZ so we see each other once a year in Vegas!
 Of course we had to start the trip properly with drinks from Cabo Wabo!
I had a pina colada that was SO good!

 Yummy drinks!
He guys, try smiling next time!

 My brother had to be the "1 upper" & get the big drink with a neck strap! lol!
Side Note: This drink had him unable to function until 5pm the next day, haha!

Hubby's giving a thumbs down bc he's not happy about the "1 upper" situation!
(on the far right is Arod's wife Lilli)

With drinks in hand we started the infamous walk of the Strip. First stop was Paris where Arod won this lovely shirt just for signing up for a player's card. Hilarious!


After Paris we went to Caesar's Palace. We hung at there for a while & then hubby & I stayed for the fireworks show. Everyone else was pooped from the flight so they headed back to the hotel. I got a few good shots of the fireworks...




The show was great!
I should have taken pic of the people though. I couldn't believe how many people were there. The entire walkway, the bridge, & stairs had people everywhere. It was so crowded that we had to to sit in the casino to wait for the crowd to disperse after the show just so we could walk back to the hotel!

Good times! Up next, day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS