Last week & weekend was so busy for me. I shot a pin-up style maternity last week for my friend which turned out FABULOUS! Then Saturday was her 4+ hour baby shower. Her mom went all out and had a tea party themed shower. Everything was so pretty!
The banner outside of the church



some of the details

cake table

cake was made by her aunt

sweets table

tea table
cutting the cake

mom & the guest of honor

Aren't their dresses fabulous? I went to the same boutique the next day. It's about a 30 minute drive from me, in a small little town. Everything was under $25 and all the accessories were under $2.50! WOOT WOOT! I bought 3 dresses and lots of accessories! :)
Sunday was my friend's sons 3rd birthday. He's a single dad, and a damn good one! ;) He loves his son more than anything and does anything and everything for him.
Father & Son
Waiting patietnly for the cake!

Cake was yummy!

Opening Gifts, with Wolverine mask on the entire time!

So happy! :)

This week I'm running around trying to get ready for VEGAS! We leave this Sunday and I've got so much to do. I am so looking forward to our first 4th of July in Vegas!



WOMAN!
ReplyDeleteDid you read my mind? I was thinking of you and your Vegas trip all day! Two things, por favor: please be safe and please {please} stay hydrated. With water. Oh ya, don't forget your sunscreen. It is soo hot out here! No joke.
Enjoy your trip!
I love the colors scheme for the shower! I'm such a girly girl and I'm crazy about pink and green together.
ReplyDelete@ De Su Mama- thank you girl! I forgot all abotu buying some sunscreen! Will do, I checked the weather & saw that it is 108 degrees out there!
ReplyDelete@Leanna- me too!! :) Her mom did such a great job!