Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Vegas {part 3}

Day 2 started off with breakfast at Planet Dailies in Planet Hollywood.

I had their yummy Belgian waffles with strawberries!
Even though breakfast was great, it was SO expensive! We spent $50 for just the hubby & I! I was so annoyed. They charged me $6 for a side of bacon & $5 for a small glass of oj! I didn't think to ask of the price for the extras bc really, how much can breakfast be!




Remember the last post with the big drink my brother had the night before? Well, as you can see from the pic he didn't make it to breakfast! lol!

After breakfast we went back to the slots. I think this pic is hilarious. We're in Vegas and what are  Lynda & Lili doing? Facebooking!! 

We went to more casinos, the Fashion Mall, & then hubby & I went to Wolfgang Pucks & shared a pizza. It was so good...

After we ate everyone headed back to the hotel to get ready to go out. If you've ever partied in Vegas you know there are club promoters on the street who give you passes to various clubs. Well we came across one earlier in the day who gave us some to a club in Aria. She kept begging for a tip so Lynda gave her $5. The lady was kind of mad because she wanted more money since she gave us so many passes. (back to this in a few....)

Here are some pics of us dressed & ready to go out.
Someone please tell the guys it OK to smile!

So we get to the casino & guess what? The clubs not even opened! I was so irate at that point. At least we had only given the lady $5. But we were hustled! 

So half went to another club and half went to a bar back at the hotel. I was in the half that went back to the hotel. We hung out at the Heart Bar and had a few drinks and then that yummy pizza pictured above started to kick my @ss! I went back to the room...and my loving hubby captured me like this:

Note the pink bottle of pepto on the table. I was miserable! 
I can't believe I went to bed early in Vegas, HA!

Oh well, what can you do right!
More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS