Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Did everyone enjoy this Father's Day?
We celebrated my father-in-law by bbq'n at our place.
The hubby bbq'd chicken, hotdogs,  & sausage and the sister-in-law & I took care of all the side dishes & desserts. I ordered a peanut butter cheesecake for the hubby & my sis-in-law made a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting topped with crunched up heath bar. SO GOOD!

Some of the yummy food.

The chocolate peanut butter cheesecake!
(The woof-woof is because the cake is from Bebe to her daddy!)

 Family & friends

The chocolate heath bar cake!


My dad died back in 2000 so this time of year is always hard.
I miss him a lot & wish he were still here, especially for days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS