Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Monday!

It's only Monday and I already ready for the weekend!
Though this weekend I'll be working because I have a wedding to shoot, but my friend Bev will be back in town to assist with the wedding.

I wanted to share some interesting news with you all. One of my friends just bought a new car & it doesn't even have 700 miles on it yet.  She hit a slight bump in the road and it caused over $1500 in damage! When she contacted the city, they advised her that she should've called the police when it happened and had a report filed. They would have then compensated her for the repairs and notified the contractor responsible for that roadway.


Did yall know that?

It seems silly to call the police over this, but after seeing her go through this I will definitely remember to call 911! She is so upset because now she has to come out of pocket for the repairs. Doesn't seem fair, considering they could easily go out to the location & verify that the "bump" is still in the road. I would be super annoyed if I were in her shoes right about now.

Anywho, hope you all have a great Monday!
Remember this little tidbit in case you're ever in the same situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS