Yesterday it cost me $65 to fill up my Nissan coupe!! $65!!! So in light of that tragedy, here are some not so humorous pictures about our current gas price situation.
Girl, you have no idea what a ridiculous moment we just had and then I see this post?!? Too much! My poor Husband was so sick of hearing me complain about how often he fills up for work, that instead of filling up AGAIN this week, he decided to wait.... and RUN OUT OF GAS! Who does that?!?! Errr!
LOL!! Girl my husband did the SAME thing a few months back! Our local news station actually had an article today about why it's bad to ride on E! http://www.wtvm.com/Global/story.asp?S=14619910
LOL! that #2 is really funny! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx www.lovejoice.blogspot.com
Girl, you have no idea what a ridiculous moment we just had and then I see this post?!? Too much! My poor Husband was so sick of hearing me complain about how often he fills up for work, that instead of filling up AGAIN this week, he decided to wait.... and RUN OUT OF GAS! Who does that?!?! Errr!
ReplyDeleteLOL!! Girl my husband did the SAME thing a few months back! Our local news station actually had an article today about why it's bad to ride on E!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.wtvm.com/Global/story.asp?S=14619910
LOL! that #2 is really funny! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx www.lovejoice.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHi, thanks for the follow, I'm following you as well ^_^
ReplyDeletethanks xx Joice