I am SO excited that we have decided to go to Las Vegas (yet again) for the 4th of July! We even decided to rescheduled our May 1st cruise to the Bahamas just so we can save a little more for VEGAS! Yes, I we love to gamble! So we need to save as much as possible.
As much as I love Vegas, year after year we say we're going to go somewhere else. But with all the wonderful free Hotel offers, it's just a great deal. This time we had free hotel offers from the Venetian & Caesars Palace. We've stayed at the Venetian for the last 4 trips so this time we decided to try out Caesars.
Group shot of me with the girls last year!

We absolutely love Las Vegas and I never get tired of going. I feel like a teen when I'm there! LOL! But seriously, we have got to stop going every year. The one major bonus is my bestie Lynda lives in AZ so she always meets us out there. So I get to see her once a year. :)
So to get in shape for Vegas, today was day 1 of Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred. I've read a lot of good reviews so I am very optimistic! She is NO.JOKE.
I also had a friend tell me about something called SENSA. Have any of you heard of it or tried it? My friend has gone from a size 22 to 16 in 3 months. I did a little research but I am always skeptical of things that sound too good to be true. I've read a lot of good reviews so far though. If anyone decides to try it, go to GNC and avoid any auto-ship charges.
As for tonight's weekly dinner, we have decided this week's theme will be "Breakfast for Dinner"!
Pics will be posted tomorrow!
Happy Thursday All!

i love Jillian. i used her "no more trouble zones" for a while. now I'm doing p90x and it's great too. good luck and have fun in vegas! :)
ReplyDeleteYOURS, MINE AND OURS
Good luck on your daily dates with Jillian! She will kick your butt! She's brutal but the best!
ReplyDeleteLucky you, Vegas!
Jealous for sure. We used to go to Vegas twice a year before the little one came along. Enjoy your trip - wish I were going!!
ReplyDeleteJust curious...how do you get free offers if you're not a super big gambler?
Good luck! Have a ball in LV.
ReplyDelete♥ Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com
Thanks Everyone!
ReplyDelete@ Kayla, I sign up for the free players cards at every casino property. And I play a little at each casino. From there, they send me free offers for hotel stays, shows, etc!