Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Disregard Multiple Reposts

If you see multiple old posts coming up in your reader please disregard.

Due to the many recent blogs about security issues, I am in the process of going through and disabling the left click function of certain photos from previous posts.  For instructions click HERE.

I have also disabled the right click feature on my website. For instructions click HERE.
(Go ahead and right click on my page & read the warning message! Feel free to use it if you'd like!)

This won't give me 100% security but it's a start.

It's sad to have to go through all this, but better safe than sorry!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy wednesday to you too! Great blog!!! I'm following!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegas!!! Haha! You are a crazy tourist, too!! It is an adult's playground though! We'll likely be leaving the heat for the 4th and heading to Cali to visit with family. Over the weekend I saw Nas and Damien Marley in concert at the Cosmo {newest hotel on the strip} and I HIGHLY recommend that you spend a day by the pool there. The views of the strip are insane and the casino is simply gorgeous! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that they were having the concert, so jealous you go to go!! I tried to get free or discounted rooms there but bc they are new there weren't many good discounts! But we do plan to check them out!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS