Thursday, April 7, 2011

Good Bye Clinique...Hello Estee Lauder

I have been primarily using Clinique products since I was 16,  but for the last 3 months they have ALWAYS been out of everything I needed. Foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc. So When I went to Macys & Dillards today (for the 3rd month in a row) I decided I was done with Clinique right then & there. So I made the switch to Estee Lauder.

I bought their starter skin care line which included a make-up bag, foaming cleanser, day wear skin creme, night repair creme, & eye repair creme. The sweet sales lady also put some pore minimizer skin refinisher in a  sample jar for me. Then I switched my staple items, foundation, powder, & eyeliner. The lady said I was "old school" because only old school women wear foundation & powder still! She also gave me some sample mascara! Woot Woot!

I am skeptical of the foundation though. It feels so light but it's supposed be an all day wear product that will last up to 15 hours. So I will report back on my thoughts on this.


 All my new loot! :)


I will let y'all know what I think about all these new products!
I hope they work well! 
 
Does anyone else have any recommendations?
My skin has been feeling really dirty & looks rough lately.
I have combination skin but lean more towards oily skin.

I've tried products by Mary Kay, MAC, Philosophy, Bare Minerals, Lorac, Ulta, Sephora, etc.


2 comments:

  1. Hi LC! Super cute blog!

    Unfortunately our budget doesn't allow for awesome skin care and make up products, but my Mom's does! She uses Shiseido's skin care products {available at all major department stores} and every time I visit her I steal alll of her good stuff! Ha! That's what Moms are for, right?!?!

    Anyway, their creamy cleansing foam is AmAzing, as well as their lotions and eye creams.

    Hope you enjoy all your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! :)

    I've heard about Shiseido but haven't tried it yet! I'll have to check them out if this Estee Lauder doesn't work! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS