Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Photography

2 weeks ago I shot a boudoir session for one of my friends. She wanted to create a calendar for her hubby with 12 different images. While I can't post all the pictures here, I can at least post details of her make-up done by my fabulous MUA friend Tamara!

This was one of the first looks she created!
Love those lashes!

This was the mermaid inspired look, to include "scales" on the side of her face!
I love those colors!

I'm sure if those bright colors would look good on me! I do admire girls who can pull that look off. I wouldn't even know where to begin or what to wear! lol! I stick to neutrals and occasionally I do the smokey eyed looked. If I have a special occasion then I always book an appointment with a MUA @ the mall. 

Do any of you ever experiment with crazy colors?

2 comments:

  1. thats smart! I love the first look!! Your blog is so cute. I love the pic of you and your husband in the post above

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS