Friday, April 8, 2011

Weekly Dinner Party

Last Night's dinner party theme was "Thanksgiving in April"! The only problem was no one made it to the store in time to pick up the ham, so we had rotisserie chicken instead.  We also had mac & cheese, dressing, collard greens, green bean casserole, dinner rolls, apple caramel walnut pie, & a birthday cake (even though the birthday boy was a no show, pfffft)!

The birthday cake my sis-n-law made for the birthday boy Jason.

collard greens, made by Miss Diem
 Mac & Cheese

 Rotisserie Chicken
 Green Bean Casserole & Dressing

Our neighbor Jeremy & his daughter Shaylin
 Lillian, my brother, & Sam (sis-n-law)

 (from the top)
Miss Diem, Rodney, Steve, & Kathy
We had several other friends over but I didn't snap any pictures! And I never take pics of the hubby & I since by the time we are done getting everything prepared we don't look so hot! LOL!

Tonight we're hosting a party at our home for my co-workers. We're going to be grilling again & singing karaoke! Saturday we were planning to take a quick day trip to FL but I am just so tired, I'd rather sleep in & be lazy for a day.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. All that food looks delicious! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like so much fun & great food! It's true - why don't we eat delicious thanksgiving dinner more often? That deliciousness needs to be a quarterly tradition I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the food looks absolutely delicious! Hope you have a fabulous weekend. I am your newest follower.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS