Saturday, March 26, 2011

What's in my purse

I saw this on Got Good Love & decided to participate!

So first we have the purse.
I bought it from QVC & it's the Tignalleo Pebble Leather triple entry a-line shopper.
I love it! It's so soft & keeps me organized with the 3 separate areas.
The color is called Satin Metal.
The middle area has a zipper feature while the front & back area have a magnetic closure.

Inside you will find...
My yellow snake skin Guess wallet & the mini wallet that came with the purse.
I use the Guess wallet for the cards I don't use often & the mini wallet as my quick access wallet for things like my ID, debit card, etc.

Next is my keys (on my matching Tignanello key fob), a lighter, & some pens.
The maroon tube looking thing on my key ring is a handy tooth pick! I don't know where my mom got it but it is SO handy when you're going out to eat!
Now for the junky part...
I have my several lipsticks & glosses, compact, brush, lotion, tissue, & ibuprofren.

In the front zipper compartments I have my phone on one side & work badge and my player's club card for the Venetian in Vegas! lol! I don't know why I carry my Grazie Card with me.

3 comments:

  1. I love your bag! Thanks for playing along:) I'm your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are super organized! You carry so many things in your bag, I carry my wallet, lipgloss, keys, notebook, pen and lipgloss. Love your purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks LC (sounds funny saying that because that's what I go by too!)
    @ Star- Thank you! My purse is about the only thing that is organized! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS