Happy Friday!
A few weeks ago my girlfriend Kami decided to celebrate her birthday at Sip N Strokes. No, it's not a strip club as the OnStar lady thought! It's actually an art studio where you can bring your own wine & paint!
Let me preface this with the following:
I CANNOT PAINT AT ALL. I have no art skills whatsoever!
For $35 you get a canvas & all the supplies. An art instructor walks you through painting the picture. When you go to their website, you can select various dates in which various images will painted.
The night we went, we painted a wine bottle & glass! Kami provided us with cookies & wine glasses that she customized for all of us! We had such a great time!
Unfortunately they are only in a few states, but they are franchising! I think this is a GREAT idea for anyone wanting to start their own business.
We attended the class in Auburn and it was about 3 hours long! So so fun ladies! I highly recommend it if you have one near you!
First we started with an outline...they gave step by step instructions!
(my friend Lisa)
A few weeks ago my girlfriend Kami decided to celebrate her birthday at Sip N Strokes. No, it's not a strip club as the OnStar lady thought! It's actually an art studio where you can bring your own wine & paint!
Let me preface this with the following:
I CANNOT PAINT AT ALL. I have no art skills whatsoever!
For $35 you get a canvas & all the supplies. An art instructor walks you through painting the picture. When you go to their website, you can select various dates in which various images will painted.
The night we went, we painted a wine bottle & glass! Kami provided us with cookies & wine glasses that she customized for all of us! We had such a great time!
Unfortunately they are only in a few states, but they are franchising! I think this is a GREAT idea for anyone wanting to start their own business.
We attended the class in Auburn and it was about 3 hours long! So so fun ladies! I highly recommend it if you have one near you!
First we started with an outline...they gave step by step instructions!
(my friend Lisa)
Here's my outline!
The birthday girl's outline!
My finished art piece!
Hanging in the kitchen.
(& yes I signed it as if I were a real artist)

i love this idea...it sounds SO fun! and your artwork is pretty amazing! great job!
ReplyDeleteOk that is incredible -- I'm impressed!!
ReplyDelete