Thursday, March 24, 2011

Before & After

So I had this brilliant idea to paint a mirror for my newly striped dining room. I've had this mirror for years & thought maybe it would look better in white. Now, I'm not so sure.

What do yall think?
I haven't hung it up yet because I'm not sure I like it so much.

Before


AfterWell maybe it isn't so bad. After I see it on here I kind of like it! lol

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore projects like this. The mirror looks amazing! I always love how a coat of paint can change an item. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's really pretty, definitely looks much better after your coat of paint!


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mirror turned out great...you did a fabulous job...:)
    Great project!!

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS