Well here's the finished product! I am SO in love with the stripes!
Starting the first stripe!
We went with an off white.
First coat on wall one
First coat on second wall
Painting the top stripe
Time to peel off the frog tape!
(I know it looks like the hubby did everything, but I assure you I helped!)
TADA!
I am loving the stripes!
close up of wall 1
looking into the kitchen- we almost left the entry way beige.
glad we chose to add stripes!
So what do yall think?
Now I need to find some chevron curtains. I have NO idea what color to use though. As seen in my inspiration image from yesterday's post they had orange & white stripes on the walls & black & white chevron curtains. I am clueless as to what color to use! Suggestions please!
Should we replace the light fixture? I'm thinking yes. We changed out all of the wall plates to bronze, the light fixture is silver tone, and the furniture & floors are brown. We need some color now. The hubby wants to add GOLD but I'm not sure about that. I want an electric look throughout the house instead of everything being a total match.
Help! Seriously- I need suggestions!

It looks SOOOOOOOOOO good -- I'm impressed!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! :)
ReplyDeletei dig the stripes. i think i'd bring in navy or some other deeper blue for curtains.
ReplyDeleteI think navy is a great idea! I found a site that offers navy chevron material too! THANKS!!
ReplyDelete