Today's topic is "I wish"...I had the opportunity to change careers and it would be:
An ACTRESS.

My whole life I wanted to move to Hollywood and be famous. When I was in elementary and 90210 came out, I used to beg my dad to move us to Beverly Hills! He would say, "As soon as your rich uncle dies on the poor farm." That didn't make sense to me then, but I get it now! lol!
I still think ONE DAY I will make it out there! I need to hurry though bc I ain't getting any younger, and these new actresses are are young & gorgeous!

Actresses have the life! Cute clothes, $, hanging out on the red carpet! I always thought it would be so much fun. The only thing I wondered, is how they memorize all their lines!? I can't imagine memorizing an entire script!
ReplyDeleteHAHA -- this cracked me up with the begging to move to Hollywood. Love it! Make it happen :)
ReplyDelete