Thursday, June 10, 2010

Paula Deen's fried biscuits

OMG. HEAVEN.

I was watching Paula Deen yesterday and she was making fried chicken and fried biscuits! I have never had fried biscuits or even heard of them. I had the pleasure of dining at her restaurant in 2008 but there were no fried biscuits on the menu. There was fried chicken, fried porkchops, fried corn, fried mac & cheese, fried...you get the picture.

That woman knows she's gonna kill me one day with all that butter & frying! lol!

Well the biscuit recipe was SO very simple and the outcome was FABULOUS!! They tasted so so good & we will be cooking them this way from now on. I can't even think about eating regular biscuits now!

So here' s the recipe:
1 can of biscuits ( I used Pillsbury honey biscuits)
Vegetable oil
Honey Butter (I purchased honey & butter separately)

Fry the biscuits of 2-3 minutes on each side
For the honey butter- I just poured some honey & butter in a bowl and put in the microwave for 2 minutes.
No particular measurements since I brushed it on anyways and just poured out the extra.
(make sure to brush on the honeybutter inside & out!)

*Or if you have a baster, squeeze the honey butter into the center of the biscuit like Paula did!
They look burnt- but believe me they weren't!
Enjoy Y'all!

3 comments:

  1. That Paula is just mean with her high fat oh so yummy recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she is...I swear I could feel my arteries clogging as I ate them! HA! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy!!!!! they make me hungry right NOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS